Today we are talking with a Lucy Morganstern, a pet doula. Pet doulas complement end of life care for a pet, supporting both the animals and their owners with compassionate care, and help the owners memorialize the pet when they die. Listen to learn more about Lucy’s work and what a pet doula can offer you.
- Lucy Morganstern’s website: Ceremonies for Pets
- Contact Lucy at: Lucy@ceremoniesforpets.com
- Educational Programs: Expert on Healing After the Loss of a Pet Joins New Companion Animal End-of-Life Doula Program – UVM Continuing and Distance Education
- Learn To Be a Death Doula For Your Animals | Wag and Cluck – Wag and Cluck
Recipe of the Week
We have a couple of recipes for our furry friends this week:
- Visit TruDog for sweet potato or pumpkin peanut butter treats!
- For Cats, visit the Cookie Rookie for Three-Ingredient Salmon Cat Treats.
Let us hear from you!
Do you have a special way to memorialize your pet? Let us hear your stories. Contact us below or through social media (links in the footer).
Join the discussion