Betsy Wurzel’s husband started having unusual memory issues and was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s Disease two years later at only 56. She lost him this in January after a 10-year decline. Betsy has been an inspiring advocate to raise awareness and increase education to help others. Listen to this interview to hear more about her story.
- What is Early onset Alzheimer’s Disease?
- What Are the Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Caregiving for a Person with Alzheimer’s Disease or a Related Dementia
Follow Betsy’s work:
- Betsy’s show: Chatting with Betsy
- Betsy has several resources for caregivers
- Interview with Krista Messenbrink about music therapy for dementia patients
- Facebook Group: #KickAlzheimersAssMovement
Join the discussion